Presentation and contact
The Revue économique is a peer-reviewed academic journal published six times per year. It covers formal economics and other social sciences including history and sociology of relevance for economics. Articles are in French or English. More
revue.economique ‘at’ gmail.com
Maison des Sciences Économiques
106-112 Bd de l’Hôpital
75647 Paris cedex 13
Table of content
TOC Mail Alerts
|Follow us on
David Margolis – CNRS / PSE
- Guillaume Chevillon – ESSEC Business School, and lab.: CREST
- Gabriel Desgranges – Université de Cergy-Pontoise / THEMA
- Catherine Doz – Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne / PSE
- Nicolas Jacquemet – Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (lab.: CES and PSE)
- Loïc Charles – INED / Histoire et populations & U. Paris 8 Vincennes-Saint-Denis
- Thierry Kamionka – CNRS (lab.: CREST)
- Antoine Rebérioux – Université Paris Diderot (Paris 7) (lab.: LADYSS)
- Sandra Poncet – Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (lab.: CEFC and PSE)
- Xavier Ragot – CNRS / Sciences Po et OFCE
- Bertrand Villeneuve – Université Paris-Dauphine (lab.: LEDa and EconomiX)
- Laurent Weill – Université de Strasbourg (lab.: LaRGE)
Scientific Council: see “Conseil scientifique”
Marine Métadier – CNRS / CES
To revue.economique ‘at’ gmail.com
All the articles are anonymously evaluated by two different external experts outside the Editorial Board, most of them being academics.
An article that has been refused by Revue économique without proposal to re-submit won’t be evaluated again.
Submissions of articles:
Submission of a manuscript implies that the work described has not been published before and that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else.
The submission must be done as follows:
– Object of the email in the following form: Submission, Smith and al., March 2017
– An anonymous document (with anonymous name) must include: title, abstract (750 signs), JEL codes, the text, references and appendix;
– A second short document must include: title, name of authors, affiliations, professionnal addresses, thanks.
Fees: None. Submission, as publication of accepted articles, is free of charge.
Language: French-speaking authors’ articles can be evaluated in English, but in the case of acceptance, they will have to translate their article to French for publication. Articles are published (both print and online) in English only if one of the authors doesn’t speak French.
There is a possibility of publishing an additional online English version of each article, but additional costs are payed by the authors (editing, html version, online upload).
Submissions of short articles:
We accept short theoretical or empirical articles (about 10 pages maximum, or 30,000 characters – including spaces). They can concern all domains of economic analysis and all kinds of works: summaries of empirical studies, presentations of on-going research, economic policy discussions, responses to articles, current debates about economic theory…
The Editorial Board have these articles evaluated quickly for them to loose none of their topicality.
Submission of a special issue: To send before May 15th, each year, at our email, with a presentation of the project, the names of the coordinators, and the description of the associated event (if relevant). Accepted proposals are notified in July.
Posting and dissemination policy
The posting and dissemination policy for articles accepted by the Revue Economique (and their translated versions) is as follows.
Authors are required to sign a contract with the publisher, Presses de Sciences Po. Given the financial instability of the whole social science and humanities publishing sector:
– The original version of the submission (pre-print) can be disseminated.
– The new versions created once the review process has started, as well as the final accepted version (= post-print: before editing and formatting), can be disseminated only one year after publication.
The Presses de Sciences Po releases the edited version free online after one year of restricted access.
The posting of the edited version in online archives is not allowed.
List of accepted articles, to be published