Presentation and contact
The Revue économique is a peer-reviewed academic journal published six times per year. It covers formal economics and other social sciences including history and sociology of relevance for economics. Articles are in French or English. More
revue.economique ‘at’ gmail.com
00 33 (0)1 44 07 81 51
Revue économique, bureau 208
Maison des Sciences Économiques
106-112 Bd de l’Hôpital
75647 Paris cedex 13
Table of content
TOC Mail Alerts
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Thierry Kamionka – CNRS (lab.: CREST)
- Antoine Billot – Université Panthéon-Assas (Paris 2) (lab.: LEMMA)
- Guillaume Chevillon – ESSEC Business School, and lab.: CREST
- Nicolas Jacquemet – Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (lab.: CES and PSE)
- Arnaud Orain – Université Paris 8 Vincennes-Saint-Denis (lab.: LED)
- Lise Patureau – Université Paris Dauphine (lab.: LEDa-DIAL)
- Antoine Rebérioux – Université Paris Diderot (Paris 7) (lab.: LADYSS)
- Sandra Poncet – Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (lab.: CEFC and PSE)
- Bertrand Villeneuve – Université Paris-Dauphine (lab.: LEDa and EconomiX)
- Laurent Weill – Université de Strasbourg (lab.: LaRGE)
Scientific Council: see « Conseil scientifique »
Marine Métadier – CNRS / CES
To revue.economique ‘at’ gmail.com
All the articles are anonymously evaluated by two different external experts.
Submissions of articles:
Submission of a manuscript implies that the work described has not been published before and that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else.
The submission must be done as follows:
– Objet of the email: Submission, Smith and al., march 2017
– An anonymous document (with anonymous name) must include: title, abstract (750 signs), JEL codes, the text, references and appendix;
– A second short document must include: title, name of authors, affiliations, professionnal addresses, thanks.
Submission of a special issue: before May 10th, each year, at our email, with a presentation of the project, the names of the coordinators, and the description of the associated event (if relevant). Accepted proposals are notified in July.
Authors are asked not to disseminate in open access their article once the review process has started, nor the final version, during two years after publication.
List of accepted articles, to be published
Issues from 1950 to today: Jstor (Jstor subscription needed)
English abstracts of all the articles since 1990, and full texts in French;
Originally English-written articles published by the journal
(Cairn subscription needed for the articles of the last two years).
Issues from 1950 to 1990 are free on Persée.