Presentation and contact
The Revue économique is a peer-reviewed academic journal published six times per year. It covers formal economics and other social sciences including history and sociology of relevance for economics. Articles are in French or English. More
revue.economique ‘at’ gmail.com
00 33 (0)1 44 07 81 76
Revue économique, bureau 103
Maison des Sciences Économiques
106-112 Bd de l’Hôpital
75647 Paris cedex 13
Table of content
TOC Mail Alerts
|Follow us on
Thierry Kamionka – CNRS (lab.: CREST)
- Antoine Billot – Université Panthéon-Assas (Paris 2) (lab.: LEMMA)
- Guillaume Chevillon – ESSEC Business School, and lab.: CREST
- Nicolas Jacquemet – Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (lab.: CES and PSE)
- Arnaud Orain – Université Paris 8 Vincennes-Saint-Denis (lab.: LED)
- Lise Patureau – Université Paris Dauphine (lab.: LEDa-DIAL)
- Antoine Rebérioux – Université Paris Diderot (Paris 7) (lab.: LADYSS)
- Sandra Poncet – Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (lab.: CEFC and PSE)
- Bertrand Villeneuve – Université Paris-Dauphine (lab.: LEDa and EconomiX)
- Laurent Weill – Université de Strasbourg (lab.: LaRGE)
Scientific Council: see « Conseil scientifique »
Marine Métadier – CNRS / CES
To revue.economique ‘at’ gmail.com
All the articles are anonymously evaluated by two different external experts.
An article that has been refused by Revue économique without proposal to re-submit won’t be evaluated again.
Submissions of articles:
Submission of a manuscript implies that the work described has not been published before and that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else.
The submission must be done as follows:
– Object of the email in the following form: Submission, Smith and al., March 2017
– An anonymous document (with anonymous name) must include: title, abstract (750 signs), JEL codes, the text, references and appendix;
– A second short document must include: title, name of authors, affiliations, professionnal addresses, thanks.
Submission, as publication of accepted articles, is free of charge.
Submission of a special issue: before May 10th, each year, at our email, with a presentation of the project, the names of the coordinators, and the description of the associated event (if relevant). Accepted proposals are notified in July.
The pre-print can be dissaminated, but authors are asked not to disseminate in open access any new version of their article once the review process has started, nor the accepted version (=post-print), during one year after publication. The Presses de Sciences Po release the edited version free online after two years of restricted access.
List of accepted articles, to be published